So here’s a little round-up of some things I’ve seen and liked recently. I’m calling the series ‘Finding Aid’ because I’m an archivist, geddit?
- I’ve been dropping hints (more like instructions), about these earrings for my birthday. I feel like they will make me look a bit like a rhinoceros, but in a good way?
- I just finished reading this, and loved it, even though I’m not usually a fan of non-fiction. It’s the perfect blend of information, recipes, and travel, and I’m booking a holiday to Sicily in September off the back of it.
- My watch strap broke recently, just after I got used to wearing it again. So I’m eying this as a replacement.
- Today, if I can move off the sofa and get dressed, I’m going to go to this exhibition. Everyone I know who’s seen it thinks it’s amazing, and I want to get in on the fun.
- I’m debating whether or not to buy these shoes. After buying a pair of New Balances last year (predictable), I’m a trainer convert, but I can still never tell if they will make me look cool or give me enormous clown feet.